Sunday, October 19, 2008

September 2008

During Labor Day Weekend, John, Dana, Gabrielle and Natalie came to visit my parents in their new home in Kennewick. It was fun spending time with them and sharing a few good laughs.

Here's part of the Sabin clan at the BYU vs Huskies game at the UofW football stadium. It was a perfect day and our seats in the nosebleed section were great. We had a good time watching BYU win in the last few seconds of the game. (Notice who Craig was rooting for!)

Here's Kate aka Fancy Nancy. She loves to dress up - can you tell? She's a blast to just sit and watch. I love how she literally bounces through the day. You're worn out just watching her!

This is me with all three of my brothers. Neat picture. Doesn't happen often enough. I went down the end of September to be trained for my new job. I'm now working for Powercode - John's company (he's the president). I'm working from my home and getting my feet wet figuring out what I can do to help his company. I've been working for the last 6 years for my cousin Del's companies - Wahluke Produce (potato packing/processing facility), Tatoes (farming operation) and Saddle Mountain Wireless (internet provider) and decided I needed to cut my hours back. That led to John's offer that I come work for him. It was hard saying no to helping out my brother.

IT'S OFFICIAL! On September 7th, Jeff proposed to Sadie and she accepted. They will be married on December 20th in the Idaho Falls Temple. We are so happy for them.

No comments: