Seminary!
I thought I'd share a little glimpse into the classroom of Seminary!
Here is a view of the class. We have 17 students (freshmen and sophomores). They are THE BEST kids ever. Seriously.
We were taking pictures of our class since we had 100% attendance and we couldn't help but notice all the converse shows in the bunch.
Here is the group shot. Great group of kids.
We are starting Mosiah this week and so we'll be learning about all the places in Book Of Mormon land. Here is a "map" to help us keep track of their comings and goings. This one is on the wall so I can use it as a visual aid during the lessons. I love visual aids...

This is something I've looked forward to doing since last summer when I was preparing for this year's class on Book of Mormon. I wanted to re-create the bookmark provided to each student. When I look at the bookmark, I'm so confused. So I thought if I made it ginormous then we could discuss it and make sense of it. So, I made a transparency and blew it up on the wall - this wall is huge - goes from window to window - probably 10 feet. And then I used butcher paper to cut out the colored pieces. It looks really cool. I'm excited to use it as yet another VISUAL AID!

4 comments:
Wow the bookmark on the wall looks amazing! Now I want an explanation. :)
I was picking Matthew up from Scouts and I thought your seminary room looked great.
Wow! That is impressive! And don't you just LOVE the youth!? I'm in YW and there is just nothing better than working with these wonderful youth! Amazing! Seminary sounds really fun!
These pictures bring back such fond memories. I love that siminary building! I am sure you are the best teacher these kids have and will ever have! Love Yah!
Post a Comment