Tuesday, April 6, 2010

March 2010

Lots of birthdays, a wedding, baseball. Welcome Spring!
My birthday is March 1st. I was completely surprised this year by my daughters. They pulled off a surprise shopping experience on the night before my birthday (when I was supposed to be attending stake conference). It was a lot of fun and one I'll not forget. I didn't think Heidi could come that weekend (she totally believed her excuses she gave) and I thought Marci was coming later. So when Sara "kidnapped" me to take me to Tri Cities, I wondered why it couldn't wait - little did I know that they'd arranged to have everyone meet at one of my favorite places to eat (Samurai Sam's) for a surprise birthday celebration. I'm so lucky to have so many friends/daughters.
My best birthday present!
We helped celebrate Heidi's birthday by a quick trip to her house for a visit and dinner. It's wonderful to be close enough to do that!

Hailey - nearly 6 months old. Such a fun baby. So good natured.
A trip to Utah to celebrate Austin & Giselle Wright's wedding at the Mt. Timpanogos Temple. We had our whole family represented (except we greatly missed Kyle who graciously stayed behind to babysit Kate and Preston and Derek who had to work). It was a beautiful day and fun to welcome Giselle into the family.


Here are my parents and 3 brothers (l-r Tom, Jim, John, father of the groom)
Along the way to Utah for the wedding, we celebrated Jeni's birthday. She requested lunch at Bajio's - yum.


Jared traded in his basketball uniform for a baseball one. He's catcher for our team.

2 comments:

Heidi said...

Slow down tiger! I can't keep up with all your posts. :) just kidding. :) I actually like them and think you should keep this up. Good job!

Attitude of Gratitude said...

Of course I remember you Mrs. Sabin! Thank you for your kind words of encouragement and the support you've shown us and our family back home in Washington. It means the world to us. I think this baby is already a miracle because look at all of the lives that have already been touched--really, we can't lose can we?