Here is part of my seminary students for this year. This picture was taken during Spirit Week and it was "Decade Disaster" day. I teach the freshmen and sophomores and they are such a great bunch of kids. It's a blast - and a lot of work!
Happy Birthday Jared! He turned 15 years old on the 1st. We squeezed in a little birthday cake on his birthday - between seminary, school, Aubree's birthday, football practice and Mutual, it was hard to do!
Here's Jared's birthday present - a new pair of Fox goggles.
Jared with his group of friends - great group of boys. l-r: Jared, Alberto, Tony, Francisco, Jordan
Craig's new bike!!! Don't ask me what it is. It's a K something. But he's pretty excited. He deserves it.
1 comment:
I like the picture of your seminary kids. I don't even know any of Jared's friends (except Jordan). How sad is that?!
Post a Comment