Sunday, October 19, 2008
October 19, 2008
I'm not as good at blogging as Heidi is. But I've been asked to update my blog so I finally did. It wasn't as hard as I thought. But I realized I need to be more conscious of the pictures I take. It's now fall. The leaves are changing colors. The crops are nearly harvested. We had a great farm year. Prices were good. Yields were okay. We can't complain. We're just finishing our buckwheat this week and we'll be done. Hooray! This farm year went by fast. Now we're heading into the busy season of holidays (and a wedding!). Jared is playing football. He's on the JV team but also plays on varsity - special teams. Today we had a taste of what it's going to be like without Sara as she was at the single adult ward in Moses Lake. Jared is a good sport to spend time with a pair of "old gullible parents". We're enjoying our fall - football games, visits to kids, farming, gardening and canning. Hope you are too!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I am overwhelmed with all these posts!!!! Where do I begin to comment. :) Good job on updating though. When it rains it pours.
I love it when you get something done, you go above and beyond. Great pictures, great family and great life!
Post a Comment