Sunday, November 15, 2009

Professional Painter...
While Craig & Jared enjoyed a weekend with "the guys" attending Jeff's football game in Rexburg, I decided to go visit Marci and offered to paint her living room. It looks BEAUTIFUL. Heidi came to join us for a few hours and within one day, we had her stairway, living room AND kitchen completely covered with a gorgeous color of "Humble Gold". It looks so warm and inviting. Marci has a lovely home and is a great homemaker.


Kitchen

Dining and Living Room


Living Room


Stairway
painting was a little tricky....but with the help of an extendable pole and a paint pad, it was accomplished!


6 comments:

Karen Decker said...

Beautiful! Great teamwork.

Sara said...

Beautiful painting job!!!! Phew, what a great "vacation" for you! ;)

Heidi said...

It looks good and yes it warmed up the room a lot. Love it! I'm glad you hit your deadline and finished on time.

marcalicious said...

thanks mom for painting! you rock! and I can't believe you put that lameo pix of me up on your blog. oh my!

Vicki Sabin said...

I removed the "lameo" pix. sorry...

Ashley said...

What a beautiful home she has!