Tuesday, December 21, 2010

September (part 2)

September (part 2)
The end of September had some fun and exciting events that need shared. It was homecoming on September 24th and Jared and a group of his friends got together for a group date. This picture shows them preparing for their paint-balling experience. It was a hot day and they sweltered under the too-warm outerwear!
Jared is on the far right.

Jeff and Sadie surprised us this weekend with a visit. I woke up to teach seminary and found they had arrived in the middle of the night! I thought I'd heard a baby cry.... We had fun together attending Jared's football game and riding motorcycles. Here is everyone at Jared's game. He played quarterback most of the season.
Here I am with my 2 new bundles. Lindsey is on my right (your left) and then Reagan. They were born 1 week apart. Lindsey was not a happy camper for this photo shoot. Aren't they the cutest?!
Here's the 2 cousins side by side. Reminds me of Jeff and Bryan when they were born 2 weeks apart.
Notice their arms linked together...

Hailey learned to WALK!

Hailey turned one on September 30th. Here she is enjoying her birthday cupcake.

1 comment:

Sara said...

Reagan and Lindsey have grown up so much since then! Time flys!