September 2010
The first thing on September's agenda was attending the baby blessing of Reagan - Jeff & Sadie's little girl - in Rexburg, ID. We were on our way with Derek & Sara, Jared, Craig & myself in the car when we called Tom & Liz (my brother) to find out where they were on the road. They were coming to spend Labor Day weekend with my parents. We thought perhaps we could rendezvouz along the way. Well, I don't think we could have orchestrated it any better. We met in LaGrande, OR and literally came off the freeway heading opposite directions at exactly the same time! We met at McDonald's parking lot, visited for a bit and then went our separate directions. This will be the last time in about 18 months that we'll see our niece Kristin as she's leaving soon for her mission to South Carolina.

Here I am getting a great big hug from my brother Tom.
This is what Sara had to endure for the 10 hour trip to Rexburg. Her husband Derek on one side (her left) and her brother Jared on the other side. Actually they weren't so obnoxious and she got even with them at times too. We had a lot of fun together in the car. I was in the way back in my "office" preparing seminary lessons. Marci was up front keeping Craig awake or driving. It was a fun trip.
Here is baby Reagan in her blessing gown. She looked and acted like an angel.I wonder how many of these booties I've crocheted over the years....
Jeff did an excellent job blessing his little infant daughter. He is such a proud daddy. There's nothing better than seeing your son doing what he's been taught to do - nothing.
SEMINARY started in September. Here is a portion of my class (I'm missing 2). We are studying the Doctrine & Covenants and Church History this year. I chose the theme "Builders of the Kingdom of God" and so here are our builders. They are great youth. I continue to feel blessed and privileged to be a seminary teacher of our rising generation. There is nothing better to start the day than to be with them each morning.
September 5, 2010
Jeff did an excellent job blessing his little infant daughter. He is such a proud daddy. There's nothing better than seeing your son doing what he's been taught to do - nothing.
SEMINARY started in September. Here is a portion of my class (I'm missing 2). We are studying the Doctrine & Covenants and Church History this year. I chose the theme "Builders of the Kingdom of God" and so here are our builders. They are great youth. I continue to feel blessed and privileged to be a seminary teacher of our rising generation. There is nothing better to start the day than to be with them each morning. 

3 comments:
that trip was so fun! can't believe jeff is a daddy now!
You make traveling in a car sound so fun! That pic of Sara with her 2 boys on either side of her is hilarious. I love your view point from way in the back where it's nice and warm. :)
Reagan is so cute in her blessing dress and that blanket is amazing. I didn't know you made her one. So nice of you. That picture of Jeff with Reagan is cute. He's a good dad.
Vicki I'm blog crashing--- My blog went private, but I don't have an e-mail address for you to invite you...
e-mail it to me, PLEASE! mgnltlfld@gmail.com
Post a Comment